II Timothy 1:7

For God did not give us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

SUMMER!!!

Well I haven't wrote in over a month and a half so I have a lot to catch you up on. First we sold our house in Monett and closed on the house in Cassville. It was a foreclosure which needed work. We painted every square inch of the house, pulled off the baseboards and trim, sanded then painted and nailed them up. We also had to buy kitchen appliances and recarpet. Albert and Mike came down to drywall the basement for us this weekend and TJ's parents came down to help and tile the downstairs bath. Since the house is still in progress I'm not putting up pics yet of what we've done. But here are some of the pics from the house how we found it.








Here is the basement that will be finished and made into a office, living area, kitchentte, bathroom, and bedroom.


In this past month TJ and I celebrated our 3rd year wedding anniversary May 19th. I cant believe we've been married 3 years! In October we will have been together 5 years! Thats crazy! I am really truly blessed. I have the best husband and best friend I could ever ask for. We are so much alike its scary! :) I look forward to see what life has in store for us and to go through it together! As corny as it may sound I think of Brad Paisley's song "Then" because it is the truth. I was so in love with TJ on our wedding day but its completely different and so much more than then.
Well since we are on summer break I should be on here more often. Oh yea and I also start on my masters from University of Central Missouri on Tuesday. Well thats all for now. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment