II Timothy 1:7

For God did not give us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

2010

Wow this school year is flying by! It already the end of January! Basketball is in full swing so yes it keeps us plenty busy! I think I'm about ready to count down the days until March when life settles down a little. While it might, but it looks like we might be getting ready to build a house so not sure how much it will slow down then! LOL. This school year has been great. It is so nice to work and coach at the same school as TJ instead of an hour apart like last year. For those we didnt know our car got broken into last Saturday. They shattered the passenger window and stole our GPS and my ipod. So we had to fix the window this week. We then got a call this week to inform us that they arrested the guy. I dont know how much time I will find to write on here but I will try I dont always find time to call everyone or even write in my journal like I use to so at least maybe I will write on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment