II Timothy 1:7

For God did not give us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Friday, March 26, 2010

March Madness

Wow I'm really bad at writing on this! Right now its the end of March and of course for us means basketball. Yes I know surprise surprise, since bball is our life. TJ will also be coaching AAU basketball this summer along with both of us having volleyball and basketball stuff for our programs at Cassville.

Right now I'm sick and afraid I have bronchitis. (Which sucks!). We are also trying to sell our house in Monett. We have a contract on it so we'll see (cross your fingers!). We have decided to build in Cassville and have figured out who our builder will be and the floorplan.

Other than the craziness that we call life, life is going pretty well. School is now in the fourth quarter with 39 days left, but hey who's counting?! ;) In the next few weeks we plan on going to see both of our families since we don't get to much of a chance when our seasons are going on.

Well this zapped my energy so I'll go and hopefully be back on here writing sooner and not waiting as long! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment