II Timothy 1:7

For God did not give us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Saturday

Luckily I'm feeling a little bit better today. That's not saying I haven't been lazy today cause I have most of the day. :) TJ and I were a few weeks behind on Biggest Loser so we cleaned up the dvr a little and had a Biggest Loser marathon. This afternoon we decided to dvr the NCAA tourney (so we could watch it later minus the commericals) and went and saw The Bounty Hunter. Which I really liked but whats not to like when I am in love with Gerald Butler! :)

So all in all its been a good day! :) Now if some of the high school drama will stop I'd be even better. Ha, I know I know who am I kidding. But one can dream while I roll my eyes at a couple of people. Now if only they'd grow a spine and try to talk to us to our faces. Especially since one of them is someone we thought we knew pretty well, apparently not though. Well thats all for now! :) God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment